Friday, June 22, 2012

Ghibli?

















Somebody commented on my last post this morning. Hailing all the way from Sweden, my new friend pondered over whether I lived in a Studio Ghibli-like world, where everything, no matter how strange or frightening, was also beautiful. I smiled as I read this, astonished that I could touch someone so far away from my own country. It was a bit of a sad smile, perhaps wistful would be a better word. The world is magnificent. Too often we forget that. As I write this, I hope that you enjoy some of my photos, showing the pretty little things I have seen. Forgive me if the composition and lighting aren't what they should be. My tiny little digital Canon isn't the most exciting of cameras, and I am not the most apt photographer. Please, enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment